Monday 23 December 2019

Let It Snow | Keighley Brennan | Hidden Journalling

Hey UKSA, Keighley here with my layout for this months theme. I very rarely include hidden elements on my layouts but it can be a fun interactive element on a page. I decided I wanted to include hidden Journalling and was inspired by the baubles from my Mind The Scrap December 2018 kit. The baubles are from the tag pack in the Crate Paper Merry Days collection. I made a matching bauble from patterned paper also from the kit so I had 3 baubles to work with.


I included my photo on top of one, backed the snowflake bauble and added my Journalling to the back of the 3rd bauble. 


I hand-stitched a large title and hung the baubles from the title only sticking down two of them so the third bauble could be flipped to reveal the Journalling. 


You can watch my layout process here on the UK Scrap Addicts YouTube Channel. 

Please take a look at the UKSA Facebook group where you will find lots of gorgeous inspiration from the team as well as the group members. 
Thank you for stopping by, 
Keighley 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...