Saturday 7 December 2019

Home | Sheena Rowlands | Hidden Journalling

Hi there UK Scrap Addicts, Sheena here again x

Our challenge for you this month is to include hidden photos or journalling on your layouts.
Neither of these are something I would normally do so after some thought I decided to create a layout with a hidden area to record my thoughts privately .

Home.


Once I had the idea to create this page about our home I went through my stash looking for appropriate papers to compliment my theme including Crate Paper All Heart & Sunny Days.


I added a Bramble Fox word as my title and grouped it with die cuts, fussy cut houses and a brad to the bottom left hand corner.

At the top I created a huge lift up piece spanning my whole layout which has given me plenty of room to tell my story. I embellished the top with fussy cut houses and die cuts plus chipboard and my photo.


I have added Project Life cards to put my journalling on &  only when this layout is removed from its album will you be able to read my thoughts on my home - perfect x


We would love for you to join in with our challenges over on our Facebook group.

Till next time x






1 comment:

  1. I would love more instructions in making your journal. I want to journal my days, but I am like you, I don't want others to read it, that is the stumbling block to my journal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...