Wednesday 25 March 2020

Create the Dream | Jackie Ashton | Vertical Design

Hi Crafters,

Jackie here, with March theme - design a vertical layout.

For my layout, I decided to have my vertical detail in the centre of the page, and keep everything within the main column.





I added some extra details to the white cardstock by using a stencil and stamps from my stash.

I machined stitched the piece of patterned paper down the center on my cardstock. 




I added 3D foam to my photograph and added several patterned papers behind it.

Finishing the layout with word stickers and chipboard stickers





Please join us on our Facebook page, and share your layouts with us, we would love to see them.

Thanks for stopping by

Till next time


Happy scrapping




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...