Friday 27 March 2020

Favourite Moments | Kirei Baldwin | Vertical design

Hi UK Scrap Addicts!

Kirei back with a new layout for this month's 'vertical design' theme. Now I like a vertical design so this was right up my street!


I used the lovely Pinkfresh Studio 'Just a Little Lovely' collection and a fab leaf cut file from CUT to YOU.


Firstly I layered up a piece of patterned paper onto white cardstock and then stitched around the edges.

I printed my photo in black and white so that it worked better with the colours in the Pinkfresh Studio collection and then mounted it onto a few pieces of the patterned papers.


Under the photo I tucked in two of the 'Leaves' cut files cut from white cardstock and a few of the phrase cards that I fussy cut from one of the patterned papers. To finish off the vertical design grouping I added some of the matching ephemera, puffy stickers, word stickers, layered stickers and enamel dots.


I added a small cluster to the left side of the layout to give it some balance.


To finish off I added a title using the fab puffy phrase stickers and mini puffy alphas.


Hope you've got some inspiration to try a vertical design if you haven't already! Pop on over to the UK Scrap Addicts Facebook group to share your layouts and don't forget to have a look through the blog at all the other great inspiration that the Creative Team have come up with for this month's 'vertical design' theme..... thanks for looking and I'll see you next month!

Happy Scrapping!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...