Thursday 5 March 2020

Santa Baby | Sheena Rowlands | Vertical Design

Hi there UK Scrap Addicts, Sheena here again x

Our challenge for you this month is to produce a vertical design on your layout. I knew straight away that I would like this challenge and this layout came together really quickly for me.

Santa Baby.


I added a strip of paper down the right hand side of my layout then went in search of my Christmas embellishments.


I matted my photo on some off cuts of patterned paper then began to tuck die cuts and chipboard pieces in and around the photo building up a vertical line.


The embellishments are from various Christmas ranges spanning many years, I just picked the ones out that were suitable colours and went with this cute photo of my nephew. The snowman head is a mini rubber that found its way into my supplies.

When i was happy I adhered it all down using foam pads under some layers to add depth then added my title and a few stars to finish.

I hope this inspires you to try a vertical design and please share with us over on our Facebook group your creations.

Till next time x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...