Thursday 12 March 2020

The Only Way Is Up | Stephanie Squires | Vertical Design




Hello scrapbookers and welcome to this months challenge!

So this months challenge was called "Vertical" I knew I had the perfect photo from my recent trip to Canada where I ate at the revolving restaurant in Calgary called Sky 360.  Along side delicious dinning facilities they have a glass viewing platform so you can see all the way down all 155 metres!!

I cut my white card stock down to an 11x11 square before using a chevron stencil to create the upward motion that I wanted for this layout.  I then gutted my black and white checked paper leaving a 1 inch boarder and stuck the two pieces together.


I tucked some small pieces of paper and ephemera under my photo which I positioned on the bottom left hand side of my layout and placed a circle cut out round the photo of Dad and I to highlight us in the photo.


I added my tagged journaling to the top on my page on some foam riders to give the layout a little bit of hight.



Next came all the arrows!  A great way of using up some old stash that I had for years!  I stuck them down with mat accents as I didn't want them to pop off and finally I found the perfect place to add the plastic ephemera down on the bottom right hand side of the page and that was it....layout complete!



Thank you for reading....until next time....happy scrapping!

Steph xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...