Tuesday 3 March 2020

Together| Zoe Hailey Zola28 | Vertical Design




I was really looking forward to creating a layout on the theme of vertical design, I even sketched out some ideas (which I hardly ever do!) and then I started creating and made something totally different..... Anyone else do that or is it just me?

I wanted to use up some of my stash before working with new goodies, so this layout was made using the Pink Paislee Paige Evans collection "Truly Grateful".

My design focussed on a central vertical column with different paper layers. I distressed the edges of these and did some random stitching in black. This helped to bring in the black from the glasses that me and my daughter are wearing in this snapchat filter.


I included two ephemera clusters one slightly to the top right and the other to the bottom left to balance it out. Flowers were the obvious choice due to the photo and I ensured I had many dimensions adding things on foam, tucking bits in and including wooden buttons and sequins for even more texture.


I really love the colour in this collection and it was so quick to create this layout. Share your vertical design layouts over on the UKSA Facebook Group for everyone to see.




Happy Scrapping

Zoe Zola28



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...