Sunday 29 March 2020

Thomas | Amy Kattenbelt | Vertical Design

Good Morning Scrap Addicts,

Hope you are all keeping well and safe. I'm sharing my take on a vertical layout today. I've gone old school using plenty of patterned paper rather than a white cardstock background.
The papers I am using are from an older Paige Evans collection. I am using 3 small photos, stacked one on top of another to create a vertical column. This is then accentuated with a full length magenta floral patterned paper strip. Even the larger yellow block of patterned paper runs vertically.

I added some clusters of embellishments in a triangle around the photos and stamped my journaling to the background ledger paper.


I finished the layout off with some little cute glitter puffy heart stickers.


This would be a really quick and easy layout to scraplift, you could really add your own style. You could go with the more modern white background and use new papers, or go retro like me and use up some of your older stash. Did you spot I've also used older photos too!

I hope you will understand that at the moment it is not always possible for me to be able to bring you a process video along with my monthly Creative Team layout, but rest assured that the UKSA team will continue to bring you plenty of inspiration. Join us in a few days time for a new monthly theme!

Stay safe, and stay at home!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...