Friday 3 April 2020

Awesome Boys| Zoe Hailey Zola28 | Stamp Technique



So are you like me, someone who owns a bunch of stamps but hardly ever uses them?
I was glad to be challenged to dust off some stamps and make this layout, which I have to say is one of my favourites that I have made recently.

I created this stamped border by covering my card stock with a scrap of square paper and then used the stamping off technique, leaving a beautiful alphabet edging. The stamps were perfect because they had both capital and lower case letters, making it easier to fill in any gaps.

For my background I seed my favourite splat stamps and heat embossed creating the red and turquoise splats which I love!



I worked with Shimelle's Field Trip collection which was perfect for these photos of my son and his bestie enjoying some time at the farm together. I love how  bright and bold the design is and how heavily embellished the layout is. Rockets and Dinosaurs were perfect for this page!



To finish my page I added more ink splats and sequins because no page is complete without sequins in my opinion!



Let's make the most of those stamps this month and get creating with them, be sure to share your stamped creations on the UKSA Facebook Group.

Happy Scrapping

Zoe Zola 28








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...