Thursday 23 April 2020

Reading Is Out Of This World | Keighley Brennan | Stamping Technique

Hey UKSA, Keighley here sharing my layout for our theme this month. I can honestly say I’m not much of a stamper and I don’t own many stamps. I decided I would created a stamped background using ink splatters and a tiny star stamp from Crate Paper All Heart Stamp Set. The reason I purchased this particular stamp set was for the stars and hearts because they can be used on most layouts. 


I didn’t think to much about positioning the stamps, I kinda just went for it, a lot of it would be covered up anyway with just parts of the background peaking out behind my papers and embellishments. 


I’ve used Field Trip by Shimelle, the photo I chose to scrap was a photo of Darcie reading, I mainly used pinks and blues with pops of black. I found a quote on Pinterest to use for my title which worked perfectly with the space theme of my layout. 


If you would like to see how my layout came together you can watch it here on the UK Scrap Addicts YouTube Channel 

Thank you for Stopping by 
Keighley 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...