Thursday 16 April 2020

Lisa-Jane Johnson | Stamping Technique | Be the Rainbow

Good morning scrappers, it's Lisa-Jane from Pretty My Page here with you today.

Things are a bit crazy for everyone right now and some people have lots of extra time and some people are fighting to get any time at all, but we still wanted to bring you lots of inspiration on this month's stamping challenge.  With that in mind, here is a layout I created a few months ago and never got around to sharing.


I was at a retreat and there was a challenge to create a layout using art crayons of some description.  I had left mine at home so I borrowed some Distress Crayons from the lovely Essie.  I ended up winning a little raffle prize too which was lovely.


I couldn't think what to do with the crayons at all and we'd all been given a teeny weeny stamp set as part of the kit so Essie suggested I try and stamp with them.  I really loved the effect!




This collection from Pink Paislee is quite old now but it was perfect for this layout about trying to find fun in the summer holidays when there has been nothing but rain.  With all the rainbows it's perfect for right now too!




I love how the little overlapping stamps in different colours just add little pops of interest and detail.  Stamping can be quite subtle but still have a great impact on your layouts.  I hope you give stamping a try and head over to the facebook group to show off your layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...