Friday 17 April 2020

Choose Happy | Karen Moss | Stamping on a Layout

Morning - and what a beautiful one it is here in Essex.  I hope you are all managing to stay safe and well and finding things to amuse yourself during the lock down.  If you are short of ideas please pop on over to our YouTube channel to have a look at what the other members of the DT have done with this month's prompt which is to use stamping on a layout.



For my layout I have used Altenew layering stamps, I have had these for ages and only used them once in a class for my crop.  I didn't really get on with them as I didn't have a stamping platform at the time and was less than useless at aligning them to get the desired effect!



So with the aid of my trusty Tim Holtz stamping platform I managed to stamp enough decent flowers for this layout. I have a process video here. (unfortunately my phone ran out of storage whilst filming the final colour but you will get the idea easily enough).


Keep popping back here, on our Facebook Page, YouTube Channel and Instagram feed, to see what the other ladies are making using stamps this month.

Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...