Thursday 19 November 2020

Loving This | Large Photographs | Jackie Ashton

 Hi crafters, Jackie here with my layout using a large photograph on your layout.  I love how a large photograph offers an impact to your page.  I often scrap large photographs specially for my travel albums and use them as a page divider, when I documenting a specific area.


So today my layout is using a A4 photograph, which was taken on my iphone and printed at home, so no fancy camera or editing done.


Since lockdown started back in March, my son and I have been having regular walks, we don’t go daily now but we try to go at least a few times a week.  This photographs was taken on one of these walks in some woods near us.


Using a larger photograph limits what other craft supplies you add to your page.


The collection I used for this layout is Pink Fresh Studio - Days of Splendor.



Add caption



I added the photograph to the lefthand side of the page, and added a cluster of embellishments to the bottom righthand side of the photograph.


Keeping the cluster simple, I added a few puffy stickers and die cuts around the cluster.  I also cut out a  die-cut  using a Bramble Fox metal die and patterned papers from this collection, which added as an extra interest to the cluster.



 

I also added a small cluster to the top right side as well.



And on the left side on top of the photograph, I just added a die-cut banner from the collection.










Do you use large photographs on your layouts, if you do please share in our Facebook group, we would love to see them.  If you haven’t scrapped a large photograph why not give it a go.


Thanks for stopping by, 


Till next time


Happy Scrapping







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...