Saturday 28 November 2020

Lovely | Amy Kattenbelt | Large Photo

 Hello UK Scrap Addicts. Amy here sharing my example layout that features a large A4 photo. The great thing of scrapping with a large photo is that the layout doesn't require much else and comes together really quickly.

When choosing a photo to print in A4 you need to pick something that is high quality and deserves a very special layout. I picked this lovely landscape photo that I took at sunset whilst out on a dog walk. We are very lucky to have this stunning countryside at the end of our road.

I decided for added impact to use a black background rather than my usual white. But to make the photo really stand out I matted it in white first. As you can see the photo takes up the majority of the layout.

I used ephemera from Vicki Boutin's Storyteller collection to create three areas of embellishments. The colours matched my photo perfectly. I added the date to the smallest cluster and the title piece to the cluster under the photo. I finished the layout off with a few clear gems.

Thanks for coming to take a closer look at my layout. Don't forget to share your layouts over on our Facebook page, or tag us on Instagram if you’ve played along this month?  We look forward to sharing our December theme with you in just a few days time! Take care, and stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...