Saturday 7 November 2020

Out & About | Keighley Brennan | Large Photo

 
Hey Scrap Addicts, Keighley here today sharing my layout using a large photo. I’ve used an 10x8 print and I’ve cut it down to allow a white board around my layout. 


My layout came together quite quickly because I didn’t want to cover up to much of the photo. So I kept it simple. I’ve added a title to the white space at the top of my photo. Underneath my title I’ve added a rub on phrase which I think adds a subtle detail.
 

I printed my journalling onto vellum and attached using my Tim Holts tiny attacher. I also found some silver Washi tape again to add a subtle detail to that area of the page. 


If you would like to see how my layout came together you can watch my process video here on the UK Scrap Addicts YouTube Channel 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...