Monday 23 November 2020

NYC | Sheena Rowlands | Large Photo

 Hi there UK Scrap Addicts x

It's Sheena here again and for this month our challenge was to scrap a photo at least A4!!

I have scrapped A4 photos before but not often so I thought I'd challenge myself a little bit more and I had 2 photos printed 12 x 12 for me to choose one to scrap. 

NYC.

I have to admit initially I was stumped as to how to 'scrap' this photo so I decided to concentrate on areas of empty space and use embellishments only. As embellishments are my favourite bit of a scrapbook collection I had plenty that are travel related to go through. I've used mainly Vicki Boutin Let's Wander pieces on here.

I decided to concentrate on 3 places on my photo to add embellishments to help your eye travel around.

I added my title of die cut letters to the largest one.


I tried to add repeating features and colours to these embellishment clusters  including stamps, circles and stars.

As the science viewer I was looking through in the photo took coins I added a small American coin as a little reminder.



I'm quite pleased with how it looks finished and would certainly try it again for a special photograph. 

We would love to hear from you over on our FB group or tag us on Instagram #UKScrapAddicts if you have played along this month?

Till next time x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...