Saturday 22 August 2020

Baby’s Day Out | Keighley Brennan | Moodboard

Hey UKSA, Keighley here and today it’s my turn to share my layout using our Moodboard as inspiration. When I look at a Moodboard I tend to pick one or two things that inspire me, in this case the Butterflies caught my eye first and then the Rainbow image. With this in mind I then looked to see what collection I could pull from my stash. I decided to go with She’s Magic by Dear Lizzy because I knew there was rainbows in this collection. 

When I saw the butterflies the first thing I thought of was a cutfile by Paige Evans, she has so many beautiful butterfly cutfiles but I knew which one I wanted to use. I cut the cutfile on my Silhouette Portrait 2, I scaled the cutfile down so it would fit perfectly on my A4 page. I then backed the page with a gorgeous rainbow paper from She’s Magic. 

I picked out lots of embellishments I wanted to use making sure to use some rainbows on my layout, including a 2x2 card from one of the cut aparts which worked perfectly. I then tucked the embellishments in around my photo, adding layers with tickets and florals. 

If you would like to see how my layout came together please check out my process video here on the UK Scrap Addicts YouTube Channel. 


Don’t forget to share your layouts over on our Facebook page, or tag us on Instagram if you’ve played along this month. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...