Sunday 16 August 2020

I Was Made For Sunny Days | Karen Moss | Moodboard

Hello, Karen here with my take on this month's prompt, which is to use this gorgeous mood board designed by Amy.  

I decided to use a cut file for my title which also incorporated a beach umbrella, which features on the mood board.


I have also incorporated the colours, from the mood board (including the black and white stripes), butterflies and my photos feature ice-creams and the journaling tells the story of the beautiful rose shaped ice-creams we had in Barcelona. 


I have mainly used Vicki Boutin Field Notes papers as they were the perfect colours for the page and as a final flourish have fussy cut some moths (instead of butterflies) to add to my clusters of flowers. 


Don’t forget to share your layouts over on our Facebook page, or tag us on Instagram if you’ve played along this month? It’s a great way to use up old stash whilst enjoying new collections too!

On our YouTube channel I have a process video showing the making of this page.


Stay safe and you can find lots of inspiration from the other UKSA design team on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...