Wednesday 19 August 2020

Pure Happiness | Jackie Ashton | Moodboard

 Hi crafters, Jackie here with my layout for this month using the moodboard, which was created by my fellow DT Amy.




 I decided that I would use a patterned paper for my background and choose this one as it was the same tones as the colours at the bottom of the moodboard.





As there was also a rainbow, and had this piece of patterned paper in my stash which worked perfectly with the moodboard colour tones. 

I added a few layers of patterned paper behind my photograph, and added my photograph
to the centre of my page.


I added a few butterflies around my clusters and some word strips that I’d cut from a piece of patterned paper.







Following a moodboard is a great way to incorporate colours and designs that you might not have thought to add to your page.  You don’t necessary have to add every detail, but it gives you several options that all work together.

Don’t forget to share your layouts over on our Facebook page, or tag us on Instagram if you’ve played along this month, the design team would love to see them.

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Scrapping

Till next time






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...