Tuesday 25 August 2020

Perfect | Kirei Baldwin | Moodboard

 Hi UK Scrap Addicts!

Kirei here with my layout for this month's fab 'Moodboard' theme... now I love a moodboard as there are plenty of options to inspire you to create a layout. 


For my layout I was inspired by the colours from the moodboard which reminded me of the new Paige Evans 'Go the Scenic Route' collection so that was where I started... I also added butterflies and chipboard dots that reflected the smarties on the icecream sundae! 


I fussy cut the large mandala pattern and attached that to white cardstock using foam pads to create some dimension.

Then I added a strip of bright pink patterned paper across the middle of the layout as a base for my photos. 

My three photos are mounted onto some coordinating patterned paper with the edges distressed. Then I stuck them down with double sided tape on the bottom edge and foam pads on the top edge, this adds dimension as I don't like everything stuck flat. Next to the photos I added a journalling card with distressed edges.


Above and below the photos I added lots of the matching ephemera, chipboard stickers and enamel stickers along with some gold thread.



I added a title using the colourful matching Thickers and that was me done!


I hope you've been inspired to use the 'Moodboard' for a layout this month, don't forget to share over on the UK Scrap Addicts Facebook group or tag us on Instagram with #UKScrapAddicts if you've played along this month! 

Happy Scrapping!

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...