Wednesday 20 September 2017

The Big Slide | Journalling | Sarah (ManxyCatCrafts)

Sarah here today, this month we are talking about journalling.

I like to keep my journalling hidden on my layouts usually on a tag tucked under a photo or cluster. Today's layout is no exception. I started out with black cardstock and added silver texture paste through a stencil from Pretty My Page www.prettymypage.co.uk


While the mixed media dried I created a paper cluster behind my photo to help it pop of the busy background paper. I used the Cool Kid collection by Crate Paper.


I wrote my journalling on a tag and made a hidden pocket with foam behind my photo cluster for it to sit.

I added my title following the line of the background paper towards the photo.


I added clusters of embellishments around the photo including ephemera, stickers and rubber charms.


I finished the layout with some enamel dots from Pretty My Page and some Silver Color Shine.


That was my layout finished!
You can check out my process video here. https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=uBLicj7TyTU


Be sure to check out the other girls layouts this month and have a peek at the Pretty my Page shop. UKSA10 for 10% off
Have a happy scrappy day!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...