Monday 4 December 2017

December Daily | Terri Morris | Festive Scrapbooking

Happy December everyone! This has got to be my favourite month of the year. I love all the festivities running up to Christmas. Last year I did my first December Daily album but I wasn't very organised and it still needs finishing, oops! So I've decided to be more organised this year so I wanted to share with you what I had done up to the end of November in preparation.


I'm using a mix of collections but mostly the Crate Paper Falala collection and colour scheme, with a few other bits thrown in from my stash. I am using a Simple Stories 'Snap' Album which I have decorated simply as I want it to hold up over time. I'm super happy with how my bow turned out.


One key thing I learnt from doing Shimelle's 'Journal your Christmas' class a few years ago is to create co-ordinating numbers to add to your pages and you are already part way there. I didn't want them all to be identical so I've used different patterned papers and alphabets. The '25' is extra special and is a perspextive number from Bramble Fox.


This year I bought a mini kit from Ali Edwards and have used that mixed in throughout the album. I love the transparencies and have added a sequin mix then sealed the top with my fuse tool.


So here are my first three days of the album. I've not added journalling yet but I plan to sit down later on with a glass of wine and finish it off.


I've gone with a mix of 6x8 and pocket pages this year. The photo of me putting the tree up is not the best but I altered it using picmonkey and added a filter to improve it.


I thought I would finally share a couple of foundation pages that are ready for me to add photos, journalling and a few embellishments. I already know what stories will go on these pages as tomorrow I'm going to Chatsworth House and doing a wreath making class so that will fill up these days.

We would love to see your Festive scrapbooking so don't forget to tag us on Instagram.

Happy Crafting!

Terri
x


1 comment:

  1. How did you make the cut out tree? I love it so much! I love the color scheme of your album!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...