Wednesday 29 November 2017

Siblings forever | Maria La Chica | Black & White photos

Hello lovely scrappers! Thanks for joining me today with a new layout for UK Scrap Addicts.

As you already know, this month's topic is Black and White photos... and I love love love using B&W photos!. The beauty of using pictures in B&W is that you are not constricted with your colour palette when creating your layout, as you know that your colours won't clash with your photo.

And here is my layout!


As you can see, I have gone for a very straight forward layout. I wanted the photo to be the focal point. As it is in Black and White, and I am using a very muted background, I didn't want the photo to be "lost", so I printed it bigger than I normally do!

Again, because I didn't want for the photo to lose focus, I chose not to use any pattern paper under my photo... However, I then went a bit crazy with the embellishments! I did something that I don't do very often and it's to use almost a whole sticker sheet!

Here's a couple of close ups:



Apologies for not having a video for you this month. Life has taken over and I run out of time! Hopefully I'll have a super nice one for you next month!

Thanks for joining me today and I hope you'll stick around for December!

Keep scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...