Sunday 14 January 2018

Wild Child | Sarah (ManxyCatCrafts) | Sketch

Sarah here today with my take on this months sketch by PageMaps below.


I chose a black background for my layout and added white texture paste in place on the base paper in the sketch.


For this layout I used my December Mind the Scrap kit. I had three pictures of my little boy that worked well with the kit so chose them instead of two as the sketch shows.


I really liked the torn note paper in the sketch so decided to use that as a layer. My mermaid markers added a splash of messy colour in keeping with the theme.


Some black faux stitching on the white paper and white on the black background tied it all together.


A few splashes of orange, black and green ink and my layout was done. 
You can check out the process video here https://youtu.be/sOb4LsD8zwo


Thanks for stopping by :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...