Sunday 25 March 2018

Celebrate / Jackie Ashton / Moodboard

Happy 1st birthday to us here at UK Scrap Addicts, as we move forward with the new re-branding of the group and the introduction of a new DT team what better way than to have a birthday celebration as a layout.

This months theme is lovely provided by Terri-Ann who came up with this fantastic moodboard

Here is the moodboard



I went with the colours, cake and stars, and really love how my layout came out.  I also used this months cut file.



As my birthday is around Christmas, I used Crate Paper - Snow & Cocoa collection which was a great colour match to the moodboard, especially some of the 'b-sides' of the collection.








Hope you like what I’ve done, why not give both the moodboard and the cut file a go, and share with us on our facebook page.

Don't forget there is still time to apply for a position on our DT team, we would love to have you join us for 6 month, all the details can be found here.

Till next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...