Thursday 22 March 2018

Inspire Dream Create | ScrappyNerdUK (Claire) | Moodboard

Hello friends....

So I normally struggle using mood boards and so this was always going to be a task for me. But I loved the inspiration in this mood board that was created by fellow UKSA team member Terri. The colours and themes really had my heart.

UKSA has gone through new branding and I couldn't wait to scrap about this. I love the new logo and our new watermarks (leave us a comment and let us know whether you like them too!!).

I used this months free cut file that was designed by Lisa from Pretty My Page and I loved it!!


I decided I would go stitching crazy on this layout also. I stitched around the cut file and then even made some balloons and stitched around these also. I had cramp in my hand for about a week after all of this!!


I finished the layout with some word Thickers to create my title "Inspire Dream Create" and embellished with some ephemera and stickers from the Girl Squad collection which seemed fitting for what I was scrapping about.



I have been loving the layouts that have been created from the other creative team ladies so be sure to check back here for more inspiration.

Claire xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...