Wednesday 4 April 2018

For the Love of Hummus | Terri Morris | Tags

How can it be April already?! Where is this year going! Although the weather here in the UK has been a little crazy this Spring. It was just Easter Monday that we woke up to a couple of inches of snow here in South Yorkshire. Hopefully Spring will soon be here and we can start enjoying the outdoors more. My fiancé is not a fan of the winter so we usually have our main holiday in January.

I've been scrapping my most recent trip, this time to Egypt and Jordan. It wasn't hot but it was a great change of scenery. One of the main things we noted was the amount of hummus we ate. I think we had it almost every day.


I'm using the beautiful Crate Paper Here + There collection for this layout. I pretty much bought the whole collection from Hey Little Magpie including 2 of the map paper because I love both sides.


The new theme on UK Scrap Addicts this month is to use Tags on our projects. I used all the tags from the ephemera pack to use as decoration on this layout.


I kept all the decoration over to the left hand side of the page in order not to cover up the map on the background.


I used some geotags from the sticker sheet to mark both Egypt and Jordan on the map paper.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...