Friday 5 April 2019

Happy | Sheena Rowlands | Sparkle

Hi there UK Scrap Addicts x Sheena here again.

Our challenge this month is to use Sparkle on your scrapbook page. This challenge can be interpreted any way you like and I chose to use sequins on my layout to create some Sparkle.


I used a cut file as the basis of my page, I added foam pads to the back of the cut file to add some depth then I used Simple Stories Forever Fall paper to back all the leaf cut outs. Before I stuck them all down I added acetate behind 8 cut file leaves and built them into mini shaker boxes with foam pads. I chose the sequins for each shaker box depending on the colour of the paper below them. I really like the delicate effect this creates.


Once I was happy with the cut file I mounted it onto my layout base using foam pads. I trimmed my photo and matted it on various scraps of Forever Fall papers and attached it with foam pads just overlapping the cut file.


I tucked in leaf and flower stickers and die cuts either side of my photo then added a Perspective over the photo after I'd added some thread to it in complimentary colours. My title was also off the sticker sheet.


I hope you are inspired to add a little Sparkle to your pages. Please share with us over at the UK Scrap Addicts Facebook page.

Till next time x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...