Tuesday 17 March 2020

Be Strong, Be Brave, Be Fearless, Be Yourself | Karen Moss | Vertical Design

Hello, Karen here with my March page for UKSA and this month we are focussing on vertical designs.  Now, I usually make pages with horizontal or diagonal designs so this was a little different for me but I have to say I really like the end result.


When I saw the Bouquet paper (with its vertical flower and owl design) from the Uniquely Creative Wise and Free range the design of my page was decided - how easy to just cut that out and add it to my layout. 


To emphasise the vertical design elements I punched a piece of pink card to back my fussy cut flourish of flowers.


I then cut the gray flowers from two pieces of paper to add either side, along with some additional flowers to add to my central flourish.


All that was left to do was to add my photos and use some of the words from the 'fussy cutting' sheet for my title.


You can see my process video here - but I will apologise in advance as the storage on my phone was full and it kept cutting out and missing bits 🙄🙄
Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...