Monday 23 March 2020

Love | Keighley Brennan | Vertical

Hey UKSA, Keighley here today sharing my layout for our theme this month. I love vertical layouts, they work really well on A4 layouts. I started off by adding a strip of patterned paper down the right side of my layout and added lots of black paint splatters, I did need to come back at the end and add a couple more splatters because I covered up quite a lot of them. 


I punched circles of patterned paper in different sizes and also punched my photo into a circle. I attached these down the join of the pattern paper strip and the cardstock, over lapping them and popping some up on foam. I also looked for any circle elements within the die cuts and stickers and tucked those in too. 


I finished off by adding some fussy cut butterflies and some puffy hearts that were gold but I coloured in with a black sharpie so they worked well with my layout, something I’ve been doing a lot recently to get my stash used up. 


You can watch my layout process here on the UK Scrap Addicts YouTube Channel. 

Please join us on the Facebook group where you will find lots of inspiration from the team aswell as members of the group.
Thank you for stopping by, 

Keighley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...