Monday 19 June 2017

Sweet Girl | Roxy C (scrapbunny94 | Moodboard

Hey all, Roxy here again! xo 
I'm so excited to show you my layout!
I have never used a moodboard before and I got the chance to create the lovely pastel, sparkly one! It makes me so happy to see all the team's layouts! 
I hope you'll take inspiration too! 


Here is the process video for my layout  https://youtu.be/hWeiFmyHMRU

Don't forget to carry on reading to see the up close and personal pictures! Those sequins are so sparkly! 


I decided that I wanted to use a photo from a childhood holiday, so the sequins could stand out and match the glistening water in the background of the photo. Also so I could use all those beautiful flowers!! 



I decided to start of creating a pastel background to match the sequins and flowers. Derwent artbars came in handy for this. They are like watercolours, but so much easier to use. All you need is the artbars, water and your fingers! Just scribble on to your page, spray with water and blend, blend, blend! 







I backed my photo with pastel papers from the Oh My Heart 6x6 paper pad. Then went crazy with the ephemra from the same collection. I'd be so happy if they just came out with a pack of flower die cuts! One can dream...




Lastly I went crazy adding dots of glossy accents and sticking a variety of sequins on. You can never add enough sparkle!!

Thanks for reading! I hope you'll give the moodboard a whirl!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...