Thursday 22 June 2017

Rainbow Hair | Niki Rowland | Moodboard




I love to work with Moodboards, there's so many things you can take inspiration from on them: shapes, colours, patterns as well as the things on the moodboards too of course. So for this fabulous rainbow moodboard we've got:
hearts, rainbows, clouds and rain, the colours, the word 'Hello', feathers, circles and pie-charts zebras (and therefore all zoo animals are fair game), lightbulbs and cork. So loads of directions to go in.


I choose to go for rainbows, clouds, hearts and the colours. I've used a very bright paper from Paige's Oh My Heart collection as my background frame and used white card for my main background. I back filled a free cut file by Paper Issues with more Oh My Heart collection and fussy cut lots of hearts to be falling out of the clouds. The very cute rainbow embellishment is by Freckled Fawn.


I had great fun making this layout and there's a process video too.




Happy scrapping and thanks for stopping by
Niki xx 



Find me on Hey Little Magpie, GoGo Getaway, Silhouette UK, Stick it Down,  UK Scrap Addicts, and Freckled Fawn. Also on my own blog: Being Scrappy and on Instagram as @nikiclaire


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...