Thursday 4 June 2020

Fun Times With All Of You | Zola28 Zoe Hailey | Old and New Collections





So it's my turn to share my creation on the blog today. 

I don't mind admitting, I normally scrap from one collection per layout so themes like these always challenge me. Even more so because I started with one piece of 12x12 paper and tried to produce something with it! 



I had  a pink piece of paper from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Midnight collection along with a large die cut and some ephemera which I was planning to 'stash bust!' It's one of my favourite collections and it was all I had left. I wanted to combine this with embellishments I had left from a recent kit so I combined this with Maggie Holmes Sweet Story Chipboard stickers. 

On the large die cut I  coloured it using the Vicki Boutin watercolour markers and then added some extra gloss with the Vicki Boutin Silver Glaze. I machine stitched the die cut with white cotton to add some further dimension. 




I created my left and right clusters of photos , layering pieces of ephemera and chipboard. Adding lots of foam for dimension and shadows. I needed to add some black to the page to balance the title so I distressed the top and bottom and mounted it on card. I added some splatters of black Indian ink around the page to balance the colour. 

I really like how this turned out and I'm so pleased to have used up the last of a collection; making way for more new supplies!

Please share what you create this month in UK Scrap Addicts Facebook Group, happy creating !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...