Friday 19 June 2020

Karen Moss | Love You | Old and New



Hello, Karen here with my second post for this month and this time it's a layout.

I have to confess I 'went off piste' for this one as the challenge was to use old and new collections but I have used old and new stash!

I have combined some papers from a French company called Florileges with some very old brads, eyelets and buttons.




There is a process video showing how this layout came together here and you can see what the other members of the UKSA design team have been making this month on our Facebook page and Instagram feed.

As always, we are really keen to see what you make so please upload your layouts to our Facebook page.

Until next time, I hope you find the time to create something that makes your heart sing.

Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...