Saturday 13 June 2020

Not Going Out | Guest Designer - Denise Holmes | Combining Old and New Collections

Hi everyone, Denise here, I was delighted to be asked to be a guest designer this month.

The theme this month is to use old and new collections on your layout. At the beginning of lockdown I had a really big tidy up of my crafty stash so I remembered I had found some old Webster's Pages papers and embellishments, with perfect wording about staying home and rainbows, so I decided to use these on my layout.



One of the background papers was an older one too.

The colours of the Webster's Pages were very pink, peachy and summery so I went with those colourways using some new papers, together with a recent perspective for my title -  'Not Going Out'.



Considering the phrases were from an older collection, they were perfect for a layout for during this weird lockdown phase we are going through!



Denise x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...