Sunday 7 June 2020

Lets Go ! | Sheena Rowlands | Combine old & new collections

Hi there UK Scrap Addicts, Sheena here again.

Our June challenge is to use both old and new collections on the same layout. Some of you may find this harder than others as a challenge. I've learnt over the past few years that I'm really drawn to the colours of scrapbook products rather than collections so was really looking forward to having a dig about in my stash to complete this challenge.

Lets Go!


The more I thought about mixing collections I decided it might be easier with a theme so I pulled out my travel ranges and began there.
As my older collections I found Crate Paper - Sunny Days & All Heart and for my new collection - Simple Stories - Going Places.


I found tags and project life cards and arranged them as my base for this page. When I was happy with the coverage I adhered them down & printed my 4 small photos to tell my story.


Next I looked for embellishments for my tags in the ephemera and chipboard pieces. I kept adding till I was happy with the look then added a little journaling to complete the page.

We would love to see your challenge layouts over on our Facebook group.
Till next time x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...