Monday 22 June 2020

Let's Get Lost | Jackie Ashton | Old & New Collections

Lets Get Lost ...



I used patterned paper from Carta Bella - Pack Your Bag (2018) as my base paper.  

I then added patterned paper from Simple Stories - Travel Notes (2018) and Simple Stories - Going Places (2020).





I cut each square to measure 5.5 inches and glued them to my background paper, then I decided I wanted to add some additional texture so I added some machine stitching.

Adding a small patterned papers underneath each photograph.





I finished the layout with some wood veneer and a acrylic word in the middle of the page as my title.





Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to share your layouts over on our Facebook group.

Till next time,

Happy scrapping


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...