Sunday 28 June 2020

Tokaido | Amy Kattenbelt | Old and New collections

Good Morning Scrappers. Amy here, sharing a cleans and simple layout that combines a very old collection with a brand new one.


The old collection I am using is called "All About A Boy" by Lori Whitlock which was manufactured by Echo Park in 2013.

The new collection I am using is called "We can just stay home" by Michelle Coleman which is manufactured by Photoplay in 2020.

I thought the two collections would work well together because they have similar yellow, orange and green tones. They also have similar images of spinner game pieces. This influenced my choice of photo and theme of my layout.


I kept the design really clean and simple, a style I don't often do. But I think it allows the colours to really pop. It would be a very easy layout to Scraplift, should you wish.


Why not share your layouts that use really old stash combined with new stash, join us over on our Facebook group!

We will be back at the start of July to share our new theme. So be sure to check back for that!

Take care, and stay safe,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...