Sunday 29 October 2017

A Day at The Park / Jackie Ashton

Hello fellow scrappers, hope you are well.   This month we are concentrating on alphabets either stickers, or thickers, so with that in mind I did this layout, with a mixture of thickers from my stash.



Over the summer I’m been to the local safari park, and took loads and loads of photographs, and wanted to make a layout that shows a few of the many animals that we encountered. 




 It does’t look like I’ve added 12 photographs, does it ? but I have and the layouts is a simple details with the large title of mixed thickers to the bottom of the page.


Why not get your thickers, out and have a mix up and show us what you have done, we would love to see it.

Till next time


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...