Saturday 28 October 2017

Why fit in...? | Alpha Stickers | Maria La Chica

Hello scrap addicts!

Thanks for joining me today  for another layout using alpha stickers and Thickers! I have got a video on youtube explaining the whole process, so please have a look at that as well!


As you can see, I have used turquoise/teal and black thickers. These are my favourite colours and I have plenty of different ones to play with!

I have added some mixed media in the form of watercolour splatters and I love the effect!


I didn't want to distract from the big title and the thickers and that's why I decided not to have any pattern paper. It's funny how I hoard pretty paper and then I choose not to use it! Ha!


I hope you will take part in this challenge and create layouts where your alpha stickers and thickers feature heavily! Don't forget that the amazing Crafty Ribbons are offering a generous £25 voucher to the winner! Pop over our facebook page to learn more!

Now go and watch my video :D

https://youtu.be/3ZM7urmBViQ

Read you soon,
Maria




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...