Thursday 5 September 2019

# Be your Selfie | Sheena Rowlands | Selfie

Hi there UK Scrap Addicts x Sheena here again.

Our challenge this month is to "Scrap a Selfie".

This challenge will be harder for some scrappers & easier for others. But I do think as scrapbookers and memory keepers we should all be in front of the camera sometimes to help document the full story.

I haven't always liked having my photo taken to be honest but over the past 10 years I've embraced the selfie so had a good few to choose from.

I finally chose a selfie with a snapchat filter as who doesn't love a snapchat filter!!

# Be your Selfie.


I used the photo as my starting point for my paper choices. I found and used the last of a range I really loved - My Minds Eye - My Story- plus lots of bits and pieces from my stash.


I started by adding ink oxides to my background in 2 shades of pink/red. When it was dry I started to gather together 6 clusters starting with either a Project Life 3x4 card or a frame as the base.


To finish I added a Perspective as my title to one of the clusters then added a few splatters of black paint to finish it off after machine sewing the cardstock on to a black background.


I hope you feel inspired to take on our challenge & we would love to see your Selfie layouts over on our Facebook group.

Till next time x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...