Friday 21 September 2018

Enjoy Today | Karen Moss | Paint



Hello, hello, Karen here with my painty page for September. 

As you will have seen, this month our theme is paint and there have been some wonderful pages produced both with watercolour painting and mixed media.  Sadly, I don't have those skills and I was a bit stumped as to how I would approach my layout for this month.  I was saved by Vicki Boutin - she has a new range called Field Notes and one of the papers has a pattern which is a line drawing of a garland of flowers.  My problem was solved I decided that I would add watercolour paint to this paper and make my page from that.



If you would like to see how I built up my page please have a look at my YouTube here.



Please pop back to our blog again soon to see what the other talented ladies have made this month.



Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...