Wednesday 5 September 2018

Happy Together / Sheena Rowlands / Paint

Hi there Scrap Addicts x Sheena here again.

This month we have been challenged to create using paint. I have water colours and some acrylic paints in my stash so I dug them out ready to start.

Happy Together.

I chose to create with the Pretty Little Studio range - Tales and Dreams,  so dug out acrylic paints that co ordinated with it. I wanted to channel my inner Wilna Furstenburg so applied paint to the background water colour paper liberally in ombre strips then added some white splats before letting it dry completely.


Once the paint had dried I decided to focus on adding my embellishments and photo down one side so lots of the paint texture remained visible. I matted my square photo on papers from this range and added 2 die cut frames over the top.


 I used die cut words from this range to also make my title. Pretty Little Studio make lots of lovely "bits" in their ranges making it easy to add layers and details. I added lots of their die cut flowers to soften the look of the page.


I finished by adding a few silhouette cut leaves in white cardstock which stood out against the paint background and a few resin hearts & bows.


Why not have a go at painting a background, its only paint and paper after all.

Till next time x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...