Monday 29 October 2018

Marvelous Day | Kirei Baldwin | Small Photos

Hi Scrap Addicts!

Kirei here with my layout for this month's theme which was to use small photos on a layout. I love using small photos so this was right up my street!

I used a fab cut file from the Silhouette Store by Paige Evans and backed the little hanging photo frames with patterned papers from Pink Paislee's 'Pick Me Up' collection (also by Paige Evans!). 


I attached three photos to the cut file using paper clips. My photos are printed on a Canon Selphy using the '4 up' setting with borders. I like to use a border on my photos as it helps them pop from the page.

I embellished the cut file and photos using stickers from the 'Pick Me Up' collection.


I then added a title, as there are lots of lovely word stickers in the collection I made up a rather long one straight down the page which helps draw the eye back up to the photos.


I added some journalling at the top of the page and called it done. Really love how this turned out!

The rest of the Team have been creating with this theme all month so there is lots of lovely inspiration for you! So why don't you join in with this month's 'Small Photo' theme and share your layouts over on the UK Scrap Addicts Facebook page.....we love to see what you create!

Thanks for looking, happy scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...