Thursday 1 November 2018

Trouble | Terri Morris | Stamping

Can you quite believe we are in November? It seems like only yesterday that we were complaining about the hot summer weather.

This month here at UK Scrap Addicts we are focusing on stamping. I'm sure many of us are guilty of having a neglected stack of stamps that we rarely use. Our challenge to you is to find them out and get them down on your layouts. The team have loads of different ideas of using them on their pages.


I stamped this beautiful cat on to a piece of card that I had used with my gel plate to create a funky background. I stamped it on to 2 contrasting colours, fussy cut the cat and wings separately and then stuck them together. Adding stickles for a little bling!


Not only did I stamp the cat embellishment but I also added stamping to the background in co-ordinating colours. The painted background was created using the packaging technique and spray mists.


To add some texture I added the foam stars with nuvo drops in 3 different areas.


I love to use stamps on my layouts as they are so versatile. I intend to try and get me use out of them over the next few months.

Don't forget to show us your pages over on the Facebook group and tag us on Instagram.

Happy Scrapbooking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...