Thursday 25 October 2018

Disney Selfies / Jackie Ashton / Small Photos

Hi scrappers, Jackie here, with my layout for this month theme ‘using small photographs’ - something that I love to do if I have a few of the same theme of photographs.

I decided for this months layout I would used a selection of selfies from my last visit to Disneyland Paris earlier this year.

The collection I used is Echo Park - Wish Upon a Star collection, which is a non-Disney collection  but the colours, phases, ephemera, die cuts, chipboard etc all work well with Disney photographs.



I used a patterned paper as my background and added a strip of patterned paper down the left hand side.  Added a punched border strip, and a ‘star’ border sticker down the opposite side.

I printed off a few selfies photographs, which are approximately 2.75 inch square and then decided which ones to use on my layout.  I ended up with 6 cascading down the page and added some 3D foam to a few of them to given a bit of dimension to the page.

I kept my embellishments simple and using stickers, chipboard, enamel dots from 'Wish Upon a Star' collection and a  few punched Mickey head in black cardstock, and added some  mouse wood veneer which I purchased from Pretty My Page, which are just so cute and perfect for my page.





For my title I used two different set of Thickers from my stash and added some wood veneer chevrons.



This layouts came together quickly and it is a great way to add loads of photographs to one 12x12 page.

Don’t forget to share your layouts over on our Facebook page, we would love to see them.


Till next time ....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...