Sunday 1 December 2019

Move Over Hooman | ScrappyNerdUK (Claire) | Hidden Journalling

Hey friends. 

I am up to date with the new theme for the month and we are focusing on hidden journalling or hidden photos. 

I cannot wait to see what the rest of the team create this month!!

I made a travellers notebook insert last year to go along with my December Daily album but never completed the TN so I thought I would grab it out for this theme. 

I had a photo of my doggo sitting on my mums lap last Christmas. I used the Project Life app to add journalling to a journal card and printed these as 3x4 photos on 4x6 photo paper. 

I added some paper to the left of my page and decided that this is where my photo and journaling would go . 

On the right I kept it very simple by adding a chipboard piece that matched the paper and some puffy stickers to spell out my title "Move Over Hooman".

I then lined up my photo over my journalling and used a piercing tool to pierce a hole in the top left of the photo and journalling underneath. To this I added a brad to create a swivel mechanism to be able to reveal the journalling underneath. 

Finally I added a little clear Avery tab to be able to grab hold of to move the photo around (to save the photo getting ruined over time). 

Be sure to check back in for more inspiration from the other ladies on the creative team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...