Friday 27 December 2019

From Center Parcs | Kirei Baldwin | Hidden Journaling

Hi UK Scrap Addicts!

This month the Creative Team were challenged to incorporate hidden journaling onto a layout so as there were already lots of fab ideas for doing that I thought I would do something different and show how you can add it into a mini album....


To make the mini album I cut patterned paper from the lovely Pinkfresh Studio's 'Home for the Holidays' collection into 6" x 4" pieces and stitched round the edges with sparkly gold thread. I added my photos mounted onto vellum and then decorated each page with the matching ephemera, puffy stickers and enamel dots. 


To create my pockets I stitched two of the patterned papers together leaving a gap at the end so that my tag could slide in. I then stitched vellum to the tag and filled it with some sequins to make it a little shaker pocket.


The rest of my pages were finished in the same way...





I added my journaling to the back of each of the three tags that I included in the mini album.








I also added three of the cut apart cards from one of the patterned papers at different places through the mini album. These were also decorated on the back...




Don't forget to check out all of the inspiration from the rest of the Creative Team this month! Why don't you give 'hidden journaling' a go and share your layouts (or mini album!) over on the UK Scrap Addicts Facebook group.... 

Happy Scrapping!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...