Thursday 5 December 2019

Remember I Essie Jane I Hidden Journaling

Hi everyone Essie here with pages from my Travellers Notebook for this months hidden journaling theme. I don't use my TN for actual travelling photos but have been documenting the every day stuff making a page or two a month. I have some gaps though  - this time last year was a really tricky time for my family as my Dad passed away and the photos from November/December were just too hard to scrap. However I have now done these pages  -
I really wanted to note some thoughts on the pages but not have them on show so keeping the journaling hidden was perfect technique for these pages.

 I created tags to journal on and tucked them into pockets behind the photos. 
Don't forget to check out all of the inspiration from the rest of the Creative Team this month! We'd love to see your layouts for this months Hidden Journaling theme so don't forget to share them over on the UK Scrap Addicts Facebook group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...