Wednesday 25 December 2019

Chatsworth Selfies | Jackie Ashton | Hidden photos/Journalling

Hi Scrappers, Merry Christmas to you all - I really doubt anyone will be tearing themselves away from family and friends today (25th) to read this, so I hope you have had a great day celebrating this season and got loads of lovely goodies including craft supplies.

The theme this month is hidden photos / journalling so I’ve done a combination for my layout, adding a vellum envelope to my page with tags which includes photos and journalling.

Chatsworth Selfies - Joy 




I recently visited Chatsworth which was all decorated for Christmas, and I took the opportunity to take a few selfies as we walked around.

As it Christmas I used the lovely Crate Paper - Snowflake collection.

After deciding where I was going to add my patterned papers.  I added some splatters of ink and stamping to the cardstock.  I tore one edge of the patterned papers and adding them to the cardstock, before adding my photograph to the left hand side of the page.


For my hidden journalling I added a vellum envelope to the right side of the page, and die cuts 4 tags large from white cardstock and one vellum tag the same size, and 3 small tags from patterned papers that I added between each of the large ones.


I attached the vellum tag, to the top of the stack of tags and added some word phases and a chipboard shape.







For each of the large tags I added a piece of patterned paper the the  bottom of each tag, with a piece of glitter paper at the top.
Underneath each photograph I added some colours thread on top of a punched vellum circle and added some puffy accents to each large tag.




For the small tags, I added some small chipboard pieces to each.



For the final tag I add my typed journalling and assembled the tags using some twine to hold it together.






I added embellishments to the front of the vellum envelope and added my title between my photograph and the vellum envelope.




We would love you to share your layouts over on our Facebook page.

Till next time

Happy scrapping and a Happy New Year

See you in 2020








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...